We use cookies for statistical purposes.

Our Articles

Training / Work Experience scheme (TWES)

Training / Work Experience scheme (TWES)

Maybe the most significant thing to improve about the Training / Work Experience scheme (TWES) is that it is intended to let foreign staff profit from enlarging skills in the UK and to permit worldwide groups of businesses to discover training facilities in the UK – so that the non-UK corporations in the group can also profit from training that arises within the UK. Our immigration solicitors in London can provide you with suitable information and legal assistance about the training/ work experience schemes (TWES) and about UK residence card or British citizenship, on request.

Training permits

The purpose of the training permit scheme is to allow those from an evolving state to enter the UK, in order to receive proper training that is not available to them in their own nation. On the other hand, it is generally possible to meet the scheme‘s requirements even if the applicant does not come from a developing state. It may be possible, but more problematic, to come under this kind of scheme, if the training leads to a work-related skill instead of a qualification. Support and details can be offered by our London immigration lawyer. The training permit scheme can allow entry to the UK for up to 3 years and it is similar to the work permit arrangement. The application will be deliberated by the Department of Employment in the UK. Would you like to obtain a residence permit in UK or British citizenship? Please discuss all the details with our UK immigration lawyer.

In addition, our immigration lawyers can advise you on the various visas available in the UK. For example, if you are interested in obtaining a UK investor visa, our lawyers can assist you. The United Kingdom is a fascinating and diverse place to live, with numerous opportunities available to holders of tier 1 investor visas. You will be able to work, study, or start a business in the United Kingdom as a visa holder. 

Work experience scheme

The work experience scheme is more restrictive than the training permit scheme because the visa is usually granted for a maximum of one year, however, under special conditions, this may be increased to 2 years. Our UK immigration lawyer recommends to all candidates to demonstrate proper education and job experience, in order to profit from the work experience scheme, and must be aged between 18 and 35 years, at the beginning of their career. The work must be for a minimum of 30 hours a week and you must deliver a program describing the scheduled work experience.

Please feel free to contact our immigration solicitors in London for extra information and legal assistance about the training work experience scheme in the UK. Assistance for UK residence card is also offered by our London immigration lawyer. Furthermore, our lawyers can also guide you about the procedure for acquiring citizenship in UK. There are different routes for acquiring citizenship. If you are married to a British citizen, you can apply for citizenship as soon as you are granted settled status. If your application for British citizenship is successful, you will be required to attend a citizenship ceremony. After this, you will be legally considered a British citizen.

Furthermore, our immigration lawyers in UK can also help you get an innovator visa in UK. The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa was replaced by the UK innovator visa in April 2019. The innovator visa route is designed specifically for professional businessmen who want to start a business in the UK. If you are interested to learn more about the innovator visa, you can get in touch with our lawyers.