Our immigration solicitors in London are at your disposal if you want to relocate to UK for work or business purposes. Also, if you are interested in tourism, make sure you understand the immigration rules, as an EU or non-EU citizen. Legal advice and complete guidance can be offered by our specialists, so feel free to get in touch with us right away, no matter the inquiries you might have. Support for UK residence card or British citizenship can be offered by our UK immigration lawyer.
Table of Contents
Immigration rules in UK after Brexit
Brexit (the exit of UK from the EU) comes with a series of rules and regulations for foreigners interested in entering UK. The transit period will be over starting with January the 1st, 2021, when new legislative bodies will enter into force. Here is what you need to know if you travel to UK:
- UK nationals will need a visa for EU countries and stay longer than 90 days.
- EU nationals will not need a visa if they visit UK.
- EU, EEA, and Swiss citizens who continue to live in UK after 31st of December 2020 will have to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.
- The Skilled Worker visa can be issued for foreigners who have a job offer and a sponsor, at least GBP 26,500 as a salary/year, and English knowledge.
These are a few of the changes to the immigration system in UK which will be applicable starting with 2021. You should get in touch with our immigration solicitors in East London and find out how they can help you from a legal point of view. Our UK immigration lawyer can help you apply for a residence permit in UK or for British citizenship.
How to apply for a Global Talent visa
The Global Talent visa is issued for foreigners who are leaders or future managers in sectors like arts and culture, academic research, or digital technology. This kind of visa is available for 5 years and citizens with this visa can obtain indefinite leave to remain, to settle in UK. A valid passport and a tuberculosis test are solicited when applying for such a visa. Our immigration solicitors in UK can also offer you their services if you are interested in UK innovator visa. Applications for an innovator visa should be submitted at least three months before your intended date of travel. Our immigration lawyers can guide you in detail about further procedures. They will also help you in collecting the relevant documents so that your application does not get denied.
How to apply for a student visa for UK
Student visas for UK can be obtained if you demonstrate you have been offered a place on a course in UK and you have a licensed sponsor. Speaking, writing, and reading in English, having sufficient funds for living in UK, and intending to study in the country are among the requirements for foreigners who apply for a student visa. Foreigners can also apply for a Graduate visa to stay and work in UK in legal terms. Would you like to apply for a student visa in UK? Feel free to discuss this with one of our immigration solicitors in London.
Why immigrate to UK
UK offers plenty of opportunities for those in search of great standards of living, education, a proper health system, work and development opportunities, to name a few. With the help of our London immigration lawyer, you can apply for the proper type of visa if you want to immigrate to UK. The following aspects show a few of the reasons why you should immigrate to UK:
- The healthcare system in UK is recognized worldwide and comes with a series of benefits for those who live here. People have access to a great healthcare system.
- A residence permit in UK can be easily obtained.
- The integration into communities in UK is quite simple. Numerous non-[profit organizations help foreigners properly integrate into UK.
- There are many work opportunities in UK, and skilled people can be remunerated in accordance with their experience and skills. Work permits can be easily obtained.
- British citizenship can be obtained after living in UK for at least 5 years. Then, foreigners will enjoy the same advantages as British citizens.
Legal advice and assistance are offered in request to EU and non-EU citizens who want to relocate to UK. More than that, the new immigration rules after Brexit can be explained by our London immigration lawyer, so make sure you prepare your questions and inquiries.
Choosing our immigration lawyers in East London
Our experienced immigration solicitors in East London are at your disposal with complete legal assistance if you are interested in relocation. It is recommended to have the support and assistance of a skilled immigration solicitor in East London especially for visa and work purposes in UK. They know the applicable legislation and customers can rely on professionalism, confidence, and proficiency right from the start. Here are some facts and figures about immigration and population in UK:
- According to worldometers.info, more than 68 million people are living in UK.
- UK represents around 0.87% of the world’s population.
- Around 3.1 million visas were granted in UK during March 2019 – March 2020.
- More than 2 million visitor visas were registered during the same period.
Interested in the legal services offered by our immigration solicitors in London? You can contact us and find out how we can help you and how you can obtain a UK residence card.