We use cookies for statistical purposes.

Our Articles

UK Intra-Company Transfer visa (Tier 2)

UK Intra-Company Transfer visa (Tier 2)

The UK intra-company transfer visa is available for skilled workers who want to move from a foreign company to a UK branch. In order to receive this type of visa, you will need a sponsorship certificate from your licensed sponsor. If you are interested in getting a UK intra-company transfer visa, our immigration solicitors in London are able to provide you with information and legal assistance. You can rely on the support of our UK immigration lawyer.

Conditions for the UK intra-company transfer visa

In order to receive this type of visa and to properly work in the UK, it is necessary to prepare the documents three months in advance (our London immigration lawyer can help you). The types of UKintra-company transfer visas are the following:

  • the skills transfer, available for six months, for individuals who wish to obtain knowledge and experience;
  • the short-term transfer, available for 12 months;
  • the graduate trainee, available for 12 months, for workers with a minimum of three months experience;
  • the long-term transfer, available for five years, for workers with at least 12 months of employment at a foreign company.

For a Tier 2 intra-company visa in the UK, it is necessary to pay certain fees, according to the type of permit you wish to obtain. The entire information can be offered by our UK immigration lawyer, besides legal assistance.

What you need to know about the UK intra-company transfer visa Tier 2 

It is good to know that an individual who receives the UK intra-company transfer visa can also do voluntary work, travel overseas, study, and bring the family, but he cannot obtain public funds. A candidate for a long-term transfer needs to be paid about GBP 40,000 per year, and an applicant for a short-term transfer must earn about GBP 24,000 per year. To qualify for this type of visa you will also need to pass the Tier 2 test which will be dispensed on the sponsorship certificate. Talk to our London immigration lawyer and ask for support.

You are invited to ask for additional details or information about the UK intra-company Tier 2 visa from our immigration solicitors in London, so please feel free to contact us.