We use cookies for statistical purposes.

Our Articles

The Main Legal Steps of Moving to UK (II)

The Main Legal Steps of Moving to UK (II)

Citizens from non-EU (European Union) or non-EEA (European Economic Area) countries can relocate to the UK to work or study if they meet the important requirements related to the necessary visas and work permits. Our immigration solicitors in London are here to offer correct and comprehensive information and assistance about any type of visas for individuals interested in moving in the UK.

1. Tier 1 visas for non-EU citizens

More than 300,000 individuals are registered as non-EU citizens who legally work or study in the United Kingdom and enjoy the suitable conditions of living. One should know that there are many types of visas, according to the reasons for your visit to the UK. For instance, the Tier 1 visa is issued for skilled and experienced individuals and can be received if the passport and the diploma, are provided, besides details about the gained experience.  According to your status, please take into consideration the visas mentioned below:

No matter your purposes in the country, you are invited to solicit details and guidelines from our UK immigration lawyer.

2. Tier 2 visa for non-EU citizens

Skilled workers, members of religious orders, sportsmen, coaches, and employees of multinational companies must apply for a Tier 2 visa, the necessary visa for the purposes of the visit in the UK. The visa for skilled workers in the UK is available for 5 years and one month, with the possibility to extend it on request. Non-EU citizens can apply for different jobs in IT, healthcare, education, engineering, media, or other important industry, but they need a sponsorship certificate from the company that hires them. The applicant needs to have English knowledge and to prepare some bank statements, to support himself/herself during the stay in the UK. more in this sense can be offered by our UK immigration lawyer.

3. Tier 2 visa for sportsmen in the UK

Sportsmen can enter the UK if they are elite sportspersons and endorsed by the authorities in the home countries. A certificate of sponsorship and a reference number, besides academic qualifications and bank statements, need to be prepared when applying for a Tier 2 visa for sportsmen or coaches in the UK. Interested in such a visa? Talk to our London immigration lawyer.

4. Tier 2 visa for members of religious orders in the UK

Regarding the members of religious orders, the Tier 2 visa in UK is obtainable if the citizens own a valid sponsorship and satisfactory English knowledge. With such a visa, the citizen can work according to the mentioned position in the certificate of sponsorship, can reunite with the family and can accept a second job. Information about work permits can be offered by our London immigration lawyer.

The legal main steps of moving to the UK can be entirely explained by our team of immigration solicitors in London, so please feel free to contact us.