How to apply for administrative visa review
There are two main possibilities of asking for a visa administrative review:
- if the person is outside of the United Kingdom,
- if the person is in the UK and her/his application has been refused.
- the person has applied from outside of the United Kingdom,
- he or she is outside of UK,
- the application has been refused on the 6th of April 2015 or after,
- the person does not have a right to appeal against the refusal,
- the application is not made as a short term student or as a visitor.
- the administrative review application form which has been sent with the refusal letter must be filled by introducing the reasons for refusal and mention why you think that a mistake has been made;
- the completed form must be sent to the address written on the application refusal letter or it can be taken there in person.
If the person makes any other visa application for immigration to the UK, the request for the administrative review will be canceled. After submitting a new application, the person is unable to ask for a review of a previous decision. He or she can only ask for the request to be withdrawn by simply writing to the Visa Application Centre where the application has been initially sent. Within this letter, the name, nationality, date of birth, or one of the payment reference number or home office reference number must be included.
If there are any other questions regarding the subject, our immigration solicitors in London are always here to help, so don’t hesitate to contact us. Our UK immigration lawyer can offer assistance right away.