Our legal aid solicitors for immigration are at your service if you want to immigrate to UK but you cannot financially afford a specialist in the field. Pro bono advice is at your disposal and can be offered by our legal aid solicitors in London for immigration. In the following lines, we offer you information about the support you can benefit from, under certain conditions, once you contact our free legal aid immigration solicitors in London.
Table of Contents
How can our legal aid solicitors for immigration help you?
Our legal aid solicitors in London for immigration are specialized in such problems and can offer free legal support. Practically, it can be said that eligible persons can benefit from complete legal advice on immigration issues without paying the respective lawyer. Here is other interesting information about the conditions to benefit from the services of our free legal aid immigration solicitors in London:
- People seeking asylum or refugees can benefit from the services offered by our legal aid solicitors for immigration.
- The Home Office is the agency that accepts refugee applications in UK.
- Our legal aid solicitors in London for immigration can help you with the preparation of asylum applications and the preparation of documents for legal immigration to UK.
- The requests of refugees looking for a new home, in a difficult social context, such as the war, are taken into account. Our legal aid asylum solicitors in London can help you here.
- Vulnerable people, who have no income and who come from countries in conflict, have priority and can be helped to immigrate. Our immigration lawyer in UK can help you pro bono.
Asylum claim – How can our legal aid asylum solicitors in London help you?
The situations in which people are seeking asylum are quite difficult and that is why specialized legal services are recommended. In such cases, our legal aid asylum solicitors in London can be of use to you:
- It is important to act immediately, especially if you want to leave your country of origin because of social conflicts.
- Claiming asylum in UK can be done immediately if you get in touch with one of our UK immigration lawyers specialized in immigration issues of refugees or asylum seekers.
- With the help of our legal aid solicitors in London for immigration, you can ensure that you comply with the imposed policies and have the documents prepared.
- We represent clients all around the world who want to immigrate to UK under legal conditions.
Therefore, do not hesitate to contact our legal aid asylum solicitors in London whenever you want, to find out the conditions under which you can benefit from pro bono legal services.
What does legal aid mean and how can you benefit from such services in UK?
Regarding immigration and especially regarding refugees or asylum seekers, the procedures are quite straightforward. As this category of people is vulnerable, specialist help is needed. Thus, those who want to work with our free legal aid immigration solicitors in London must know that they can receive such legal support if they are in a delicate social situation. The cases of people seeking asylum, who fled the war, and who have no personal assets or income, due to their delicate situation, are accepted.
Also related to the topic, we offer you some information about refugees in the UK:
- According to UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees), there were around 231,000 refugees in UK at the end of 2022.
- Also during this period, over 1,276,000 pending asylum cases were registered in the UK, and over 5,400 requests as stateless citizens.
We recommend calling our legal aid solicitors in London for immigration if you are interested in complete information about the services we can offer you.