Parent of a tier 4 child visa requirements
- you must be the parent of a child under age 12;
- your child must have valid leave to study at a Tier 4 school;
- you do not intend to work or study while you stay in the UK;
- you need to uphold a second residence outside of the country;
- you can effectively support yourself without accessing public funds;
- you are capable of paying your return or onward voyage;
- you intend to leave the country when your leave is finished.
The duration of your stay
The parent of a tier 4 child visa is frequently effective for either 6 or 12 months. After this, additions are settled for 12 months at a time until the child reaches age 12. You will receive a shorter visa and you will not be able to prolong your visit if your child is going to have the 12th birthday in the next 12 months or finishes his last year at school in the following 12 months. Comprehensive details can be offered by our UK immigration lawyer.
You can contact our immigration solicitors in London if you need extra information about the parent of a tier 4 child visa in the UK, residence permit in UK, or British citizenship. You can rely on the complete support offered by our London immigration lawyer.