People who want to visit the UK for a certain period of time will need a tourist visa. If you are just in transit on your way to another country, you can apply for a UK transit visa. No matter the type of visa you need, our immigration solicitors in London can provide you with information, guidance, and legal assistance, in order to obtain the best possible result. You can rely on complete support offered by our UK immigration lawyer.
Apply for a UK tourist visa
- they need to prove that they can financially support themselves without asking for public funds;
- the candidates cannot work with this type of visa</strong> ;
- the applicants cannot stay longer than 6 months in the UK;
- the candidates need to hold valid passports;
- the applicants must show the return tickets;
Apply for a UK transit visa
- a citizen needs to have enough funds for the planned travel;
- an individual must demonstrate he just passes through the UK on his way to another state.
Apply for a UK short-stay visa
The short-stay visa for UK is available for only six months and can be granted if you wish to get married, to study, to transit or if you have a short-term and paid arrangement in the UK. In order to receive the short-stay visa in the UK, you must provide to the immigration officer some bank statements in order to see if you can financially support yourself during this period. Besides many other documents, the return tickets must be shown. Our London immigration lawyer can explain more.
Our team of immigration solicitors in London can offer detailed information about any type of visa you might need to enter UK, therefore, do not hesitate to contact us.