Conditions if the leave is granted
- a case which restricts employment or occupation within the country,
- a condition which requires the persons to accommodate themselves and any of their dependents, without recurring to the public funds,
- a situation which requests the person to register with the police,
- a condition which does not allow his or her studies within the United Kingdom,
- a case (which may be applied) where the person has to report to the appropriate Medical Officer of the Environmental Health.
How a person receives notice
Knowingly remaining, beyond the time limit, inside the United Kingdom is considered an offence, under Section 24 of the 1971 Act. The person will be given notice of the conditions and time limit by the immigration officer through a written notice within the passport or travel document or in any other manner that is permitted by the 2000 Immigration Order. Basically, the power to cancel or refuse leave and entry clearance is in the hands of the immigration officers and the secretary of state. More details can be offered by our London immigration lawyer.
Our immigration solicitors in London can help if there are any other questions regarding the cancellation of leave so do not hesitate to contact us. Also, assistance for UK residence card can be offered by our London immigration lawyer.