We use cookies for statistical purposes.

Our Articles

Standard Visitor Visa in UK

Standard Visitor Visa in UK

If you want to visit the United Kingdom for leisure, business, family gathering, or if you want private medical treatment and you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will need to apply for a standard visitor visa for UK. Our immigration solicitors in London can offer suitable information and legal assistance if you want to apply for a UK standard visitor visa.

The standard visitor visa has replaced the following types of visas. All the legal aspects can be explained by our UK immigration lawyer:

  •     family visitor visa;
  •     sports visitor visa;
  •     general visitor visa (for travelers);
  •     prospective entrepreneur visa;
  •     child visitor visa;
  •     business visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors, or dentists;
  •     entertainer visitor visa;
  •     approved destination status (ADS) visa
  •     private medical treatment visitor visa.

Who is eligible for a standard visitor visa in UK

In order to obtain the standard visitor visa, every citizen must always demonstrate a series of aspects. Our UK immigration lawyer can explain more:

  •     he/she will leave the UK at the end of the visit;
  •     he/she is able to support himself and any family member for the duration of the voyage in the UK;
  •     he/she is capable of paying for his return or onward voyage and any other costs connecting to his visit to UK</strong> ;
  •     he/she has the confirmation of any business or other activities he wants to do in the country.

Needed documents for a standard visitor visa in UK

In order to obtain this type of visa, it is advisable to solicit the help of our London immigration lawyer. They can offer suitable guidance when you prepare the documents for your standard visitor visa in UK, and those are:

  •     a valid passport identification that should have a blank page on both sides for the standard visitor visa</strong> ;
  •     proof that you can support yourself during the voyage, for example, bank statements;
  •     evidence of earnings, such as a letter from employer approving employment details, like work starting date, role, salary, enterprise contact information;
  •     employment or studies information if you have specified in your application that you are either in full-time studies or employed;
  •     a short travel plan to show the dates on which you will enter or leave the UK. You can show the flight reservation.

If you have any other questions about the standard visitor visa for UK, you can contact our immigration solicitors in London. You can rely on the support of our London immigration lawyer.